Store Policies About ShippingReturnExchange
At Threads a Boutique, your input is invaluable. We use your feedback to provide first-class customer support for your satisfaction.
To ensure smooth transactions, we provide order status updates, tracking links, and instructions for shipping, exchange, and returns. If you have any concerns about our products, let us know.
- Free standard shipping for U.S. orders over $100
- Purchases under $100 ship for a flat rate of $10
- Orders are delivered within 2-9 business days. All orders are sent through UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
- Expedited shipping is available upon checkout at standard UPS rates.
Shipping notifications are sent via email when your order ships. These notifications contain carrier information and tracking options. If you have any questions about shipping, send us an email at email@example.com.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn, tags are attached, and in the same condition you have received it. All shoes must be returned with the original shoe box.
- All sale items are final and not eligible for return.
- Hair accessories, hats, earrings, underwear, lingerie, swimwear, and bodysuits cannot be returned.
- Your original shipping charge is nonrefundable. At this time, you will be responsible for your own shipping costs for your return item.
If you are not happy with your purchase for some reason, you can mail it back to us within 21 days of your order date to get a full refund. Please include the original packing slip, email confirmation, or order number with your return.
Threads a Boutique
11053 West State Street
Star, ID 83669
We suggest using a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. Threads a Boutique is not liable for lost or stolen items without proof of delivery. Refunds are not credited to the original form of payment.
If returns do not meet the requirements stated, you will be contacted, and the items will be returned to you. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse, or damage. Please contact us if you have any questions.